This statement relates to Westlodge Hotel privacy practices in connection with this website. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of other websites. Any external links to other websites are clearly identifiable as such. Some technical terms used in this statement are explained at the end of this page.
Westlodge Hotel fully respects your right to privacy, and will not collect any personal information bout you on this website without your clear permission. Any personal information, which you volunteer to Westlodge Hotel will be treated with the highest standards of security and confidentiality, strictly in accordance with the Data Protection Acts, 1988 & 2003.
COLLECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
Westlodge Hotel collects various personal and technical information about you on this website.Personal information: When you make a booking, you’ll be asked for your name, address, telephone number, email address, payment details, the names of guests traveling with you and your preferences for your stay.
Technical information: When you visit our website, we may also collect certain information, like your IP address, or browser, and information about your computer’s operating system, application version, language settings and click stream data which
shows the traffic of your visit around this web site (for example pages accessed and documents downloaded). We also collect the previous website address from which you reached us and the domain name used (for example .i.e., .com, .org, .net) If you’re using a mobile device, we might also collect data that identifies your mobile device, device-specific settings and characteristics and latitude/longitude details.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Why Westlodge Hotel collects your data?
- Bookings: We use your personal information to administer your online booking.
- Guest reviews: We may use your contact information to invite you to write a review after your stay.
- Marketing activities: We also use your information for marketing activities, as permitted by law.
- When you make a reservation with us, we will send a booking confirmation by email. We also send our customers regular newsletters by email. You can opt out, or unsubscribe, from marketing communication at any time.
- If you have provided us with your email address at some point over the past 12
months we might use this email address to target you with specific offers on facebook or other social media sites that allow retargeting services
- Based on the information you share with us, offers may be shown to you on third-party websites.
- When you use our facilities (eg. Leisure Club) you might be asked for your
contact details. We send regular texts by SMS. You can opt out, or unsubscribe,
from this SMS service at any time.
- Other communications: There may be other times when we get in touch by email, by
post, by phone or by texting you, depending on the contact information you share with